Reduce App startup time from 15 seconds

Hello!

Currently, the time taken to load an app for the first time is around 15-20 seconds.

Here is a video recording showing this

Is this expected? Is there anyway to reduce this time? My internet seems to be fast enough(49MBPS) and I am using AppSmith cloud deployment.

I am trying to use an AppSmith app as the login/signup page for my documentation.

Hi! This seems really slow. It generally takes a couple of seconds to load.

1. Do you see similar loading speeds on Chrome as well?
  2. Could you share some details about your hardware?
    Could you do a call with us about debugging this?

Hi Abhishek,

Appreciate the quick reply :slight_smile:

It seems to be similar on Chrome as well. I use a MacBook Pro - 1.4GHz, 8GB RAM.

I shared the link with a colleague and he reported that it’s slow as well. Here is the link to the app.

Do note that this happens only the first time the app has to load. After the first time, it’s pretty fast. But since I am building a login/signup page, most users will be loading the app for the first time only.

Happy to get on a call with you or share any information you require to debug this.

Hi Srinija,

Understood your requirement and usecase. Most of our users use apps on Appsmith after logging in, so the first page-load doesn’t become a big issue but even then 15s is a lot. Could you give me your email id or email me at abhishek@ appsmith? I’ll schedule a call with a team member about this.

Thanks,
Abhishek

Hi Abhishek,

Is the email abhishek@ appsmith dot com? I will contact you over email.

That’s right. I was avoiding typing it out fully so that crawlers don’t pick this up to spam :slight_smile:

Makes sense. I have edited my message :slightly_smiling_face:

I have sent you an email for this issue.

Thank you!

Hi Abhishek,

I am facing the similar issue where appsmith is taking around a minute in loading for the first time.
Can you help me schedule a call with one of your team member to resolve this issue.