Problem about Restore Appsmith instance

Apologize for my poor english.
when I restore appsmith instance,errors occurred as follows:

Restoring Appsmith instance from the backup at /appsmith-stacks/data/backup/appsmith-backup-2023-04-12T09-45-33.101Z.tar.gz
Stopping backend rts
backend: stopped
rts: stopped
Stopped backend rts
Restoring database  ....
2023-04-12T09:53:18.727+0000    error connecting to host: could not connect to server: connection() error occurred during connection handshake: auth error: unable to authenticate using mechanism "SCRAM-SHA-256": (AuthenticationFailed) Authentication failed.
undefined
Starting backend rts
backend: started
rts: started
Started backend rts

who could help me ,I’m appreciated very much!

Hello @yycc, Can I ask what step you have followed in restoring your Appsmith instance?

glad to see your message.
After I entered docker env which need to be backuped , run this cmd:“appsmithctl backup”.
Then I entered docker env which need to be recovered,run this cmd:“appsmithctl restore”
that’all ,thanks a lot!

Hello @yycc,

Have you followed our docs here? If so, did you remember to save the encryption env values, APPSMITH_ENCRYPTION_PASSWORD and APPSMITH_ENCRYPTION_SALT, from docker.env before backing up the instance? The backup archive does not include them for security reasons.

yes,i have kept these env values,but i found they have been existed in the exported files,I have a check and confirm this before I imported data.Thanks for your help!

Let me bring this to the teams attention @yycc.

@yycc Could you share the full logs when you try to restore the backup? It would also be helpful if you could provide a loom.com screen recording of this behavior.