Possible to get the computed value of currentRow?

I have a custom column (property name = customCol) with a computed value. I would like the style of that column to differ depending on this value. However, when I use the expression {{currentRow.customCol}} in the JS config of the style properties, instead of getting the computed value returned, I get:

[
  ""
]

Hi @trebuchet !

Thank you for reaching out. I tried with a small sample app, and am facing the same problem. While I am checking with the team, as a workaround, you may want to replicate the calculation again in the styling like in the screenshot:
Screenshot 2022-09-26 at 11.11.41

Again, this is not the solution, but only a workaround until the team confirms whether this is a bug or not.

Thanks,
Rohan

confirmed, we are working on getting this feature into the table widget. Please feel welcome to participate in the discussion: [Enhancement] Custom columns in table widget cannot reference other custom columns from currentRow · Issue #5090 · appsmithorg/appsmith · GitHub

Thanks, @RohanArthur - I see that this feature focuses on custom columns being able to reference other custom columns, but I don’t see specific mention of custom columns being able to reference themselves. Guessing this may by it’s nature fall into the same scope, but just want to make sure this ticket is relevant. Will the feature handle this as well?

And thank you for the workaround, I will do the double-calculations for now.

@trebuchet , thanks for that! Yes, this seems to be from the same root cause, but I have added a comment in the issue as well.