My datasource is a Mysql database located on Digital Ocean. I have a table with 25 columns, i recently changed a column name from Owner to Ownership, first i applied it on mysql database then i updated the crud queries accordingly. Now when i try to update the information in the Ownership filed and hit Update, the last letter of the input is missing in the database. Example i put Lease or Own, and when i run a select querie in Mysql the Ownership filed is showing Leas or Ow without the last letters at the end. The filed data is set to Varchar(45) Is this a bug or i’m doing something wrong. Everything worked fine prior to updating the column name in MySQL.