How to update table with input inside a list?

I have a list in my app that has a numeric input. I want to update a table on changing each of the inputs in the list. I use the text property of the input to get the value and insert it into the table. the Instruction works perfectly for the first item in the list, but from the second on, the updated value is always the first input. Can you help me?

I have the following SQL statement:

update team_league
set position = array[{{input_position.text}}]
where league_id = {{liga_teams_list.selectedItem.liga_id}}
and id_team = {{list_teams_liga.selectedItem.id_team}}

637 / 5.000

Resultados de tradução

star_border

I have a list in my app that has a numeric input. I want to update a table on changing each of the inputs in the list. I use the text property of the input to get the value and insert it into the table. the Instruction works perfectly for the first item in the list, but from the second on, the updated value is always the first input. Can you help me? I have the following SQL statement: update team_league set position = array[{{input_position.text}}] where league_id = {{liga_teams_list.selectedItem.liga_id}} and id_team = {{list_teams_liga.selectedItem.id_team}} The call occurs in the onchange event of the input.

@cleissonheggdorne Assuming that input_position is the name of the input widget inside your list, try updating your query to the following and let us know if it works as expected.

update team_league
set position = array[{{liga_teams_list.items[liga_teams_list.selectedItemIndex].input_position.text}}]
where league_id = {{liga_teams_list.selectedItem.liga_id}}
and id_team = {{list_teams_liga.selectedItem.id_team}}