Generic HTML-Widget

I would like to have a generic HTML-Widget. Although I feel like it goes against the Appsmith philosophy, it would really make things easier. For example, I am currently trying to build a dynamic menu in the form of a vertical list, and I can’t get it to work with the existing widgets:

1. The idea was to use a button group, but when I hide a button because a user does not have permission for the page, the list does not get shorter, but the remaining buttons become larger. It doesn’t look good.
  2. The idea was to use a table with only one column, but then I always have a heading.
  3. The idea was to use a list, but even if I set the border to 0 everywhere, there are still large gaps and multiple frames around the individual list items.

Even if you adjust something in these three options, there will certainly be something that cannot be solved easily. An HTML widget would be helpful for those special cases.

Hey! We do have Iframe widgets available. Could this fit your use case?

Unfortunately, the IFrame doesn’t fit. The appsmith theme is missing.

Hi there! I can’t think of a widget that exactly fits this purpose as you have explored all the options I could possibly suggest. However, Could you please help us file a feature request using the following link?- Sign in to GitHub · GitHub

Please include your use case and how it will be useful for you.

Shure, I’ll file an issue.

I’m sorry while writing the issue I found the sollution.
I didn’s saw the itemspacing of the list. When I’m settin it to 0 it works.